Any club kit coordinators out there?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul_L

Über Member
I've offered to get involved as a kit coordinator at my club. I've no experience in this whatsoever, but am willing to help out (as no one else has come forward to help).

Our current kit supplier has received quite a lot of feedback from members mainly relating to poor quality for the relative high cost of the jerseys, so the first job is to identify some potential new suppliers who can supply the kit for a cheaper price. I'm not sure what the current jersey cost is, but the desired cost for the jerseys for a retail cost of £35 max.

Does anyone forfill this role for their clubs, and if so what's your advice?

Try this maybe..........

http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=207

Don't do the role myself but i know the man who does. Seems like decent gear but it isn't the cheapest out there. Though IMO if you are going to be wearing it often then you want good, durable clothing.

robgul

Legendary Member
I've purchased about 800 jerseys over the past 5 years from a couple of manufacturers - and had quotes and details from a number of others - if you want to PM with an e-mail addy I'll give you some info (some of the feedback we have is better handled in private!)

Who's the current supplier?

Rob

Top Bottom