England : Lancashire Any Cycling Clubs near Heywood?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beaker39

Could try Bury Clarion?

aJohnson

Ones that I know of that are close: Bury CTC, Lancashire Road Club(They are Bolton, but they do have some rides that start in Bury I think, also some rides may go past Bury/Heywood).

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
I live in Heywood, Lancs, Are there any Cycling close to me? Bury/Rochdale area?? Cheers. Gary

Hey, Im from Rochdale, I've just joined the rochdale Triathlon club, they do a ride on the Sunday, not sure about the other clubs, I had a good look but they didnt suit me.

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Also the worlds best club, very exclusive.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/MiddletonTurtles

OP
OP
Gaz Vickers

Gaz Vickers

At least you are trying to create something new. I'm sure it won't be long until you have a few more ''members''. If i had a bike then i'd become a member! Do you have a club kit organised?? lol. :hyper:

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
No not yet, I created it for 2 other mates to join so we can post the rides we are gonna do, then it gives others a chance to join, atleast thats what I plan, its easyer than txting or phoning each other everytime or putting it in a public post on FB looking like a proper cycle geek for all non-cycling friend to see.

OP
OP
Gaz Vickers

Gaz Vickers

I was only joking about the club kit. lol, Its a good idea to have a public group to post to many people and to keep track of any activites etc.... i oversee a group on FB and also one on Twitter for a local motorsport club, so i know how tricky they are to get noticed! But once i get up and running with a Bike and suitable attire - and Fitness levels!! :heat: it will be a good place to start. Cheers, Gary.

Top Bottom