any ideas what make this is ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
todays find is this unknown make bike . Complete with fully chromed rear triangle with Alez drop outs , Reynolds pantographed chrome forks , shimano gears and brakes , campag aero seat post with a white rolls saddle , cinelli stem and bars , hidden rear brake cable oh and its sitting on a pr of chromed steel 27" wheels all for the bargain price of .......

looks like MB stamped on the bottom bracket sorry should read hb

find.jpg
find1.jpg
find2.jpg

Last edited:

Tony Raynor

Need for steeds
Looks nice. I thought the bb said HB but that doesn't throw any further enlightenment.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I saw a bike very similar to that today in Richmond. Underneath that plastic cable guide is there cut outs in the BB?

AndyRM

XOXO
I've seen a frame like that painted in the same way. Annoyingly I can't remember specific details but I'll have a think and hopefully come up with something more helpful.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I saw a bike very similar to that today in Richmond. Underneath that plastic cable guide is there cut outs in the BB?
i would say no but have not taken plastic guide off to check

I've seen a frame like that painted in the same way. Annoyingly I can't remember specific details but I'll have a think and hopefully come up with something more helpful.

even with the steel 27" wheels on it is very light so deffo quality tubing if i get chance tonight going to drop some 700's in so i can have a quick evaluation ride as it is slightly large frame for me

stinaV8

Regular
So , did you get to having a ride out on it ?

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
spooky as just come back from a gentle ride around the block on some 700's . It's a bit too big for me at 25" so will be selling frame and forks, pm me if interested @stinaV8

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
quick up date re this one , i have just been removing parts ready for clean up for re sale .

sante fe frot mech and levers , 105 rear mech .
after removing plastic "Raliegh" bottom bracket cable guids no further stampings or marking that i can see .
pulled fr forks out only stamping on there looks to be 1096 ?
will give it a quick clean and get some pics and details up in the classified section soon and be quick cause i need this gone

Top Bottom