Any mobile phone holder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bristol Dave

I'd be tempted to go for the armband holder worn by joggers than a cycle mounted one. I have enough trouble with bike mounted equipment shaking lose to risk this happening with my phone.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neoprene-Jo...2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1248084686&sr=1-2

BD

Cockney Scot

I have a KRUSELL phone holder holder, have used it a few times, no problems with phone working loose, BUT the big problem is I keep forgetting the phone is on the handle bars and have left it on a few occasions. For that reason I dont use it much as one time I will forget it and return to the bike to find it gone.

OP
OP
G

greekokiril

Thanks guys for the replays, these products are new for me, and they are all great, i will try to find boxit and topeak in some of the local stores here. But i wanted something that i can put my phone on it and to be in front of me on the handle so i can look at him.
Many thanks again :evil::smile:

Mr Pig

I put my phone in a poly bag and put it either in my pocket, backpack or the seat bag on my bike. My mate and I did a very wet 50mile ride a couple of years ago, his phone was in his pocket with no bag, and you want to have seen the sate of it! Another mate used to use an MP2 player in his pocket whilst riding and his sweat destroyed it. It stopped working and when he opened it up the insides were all corroded.

georgetr

greekokiril said:
Thanks guys for the replays, these products are new for me, and they are all great, i will try to find boxit and topeak in some of the local stores here. But i wanted something that i can put my phone on it and to be in front of me on the handle so i can look at him.
Many thanks again :evil::smile:

You are right, it should be in front of you, it is very stimulative when you see your results.....If are poor you push....if are good you push more :biggrin:.

I'm using Sportypal on HTC G1....sometimes when I'm lost in new area I'm using it for navigation but most of the time I'm using it as a personal trainer/ results loger

Top Bottom