Any other musician cyclists?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am playing bass in a group who have aspirations to get paid gigs, but I mainly play in a much more amateur fashion:
Ukulele in a uke band
Electric guitar to provide instrumental support to a singing group
Acoustic guitar and dodgy warbling on my own at some local folk/open mic nights.

Roll on the pubs being properly open so we can get back to singing together indoors once again.....

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I'm really keen to get back into performing live. I'm in my mid-forties and this is the longest I've ever been without being on stage since I was fifteen years old.

During lockdown I released an album that I'm really very pleased with (solo electronica stuff) but playing bass is like 'coming home'.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yes. Im the worlds best bassist. Currently on my 3rd band in 2 years (left one for the second, and that then dissolved due to covid and lockdowns) but have been in a new band since its formation and we have our first gig later in the month.

Can also play guitar, but not so well now due to a nerve injury, hence the switch to bass with 2 less strings. Havimg made the switch, I'm really digging bass and was clearly a repressed bassist all along. I can play double bass passably, although I dont own one, and can mash out a few pleasing bits on the mando. Basically, if it has strings that require violence to pluck then I can play it, although im well and truly a bassist here.

I also do a few doo-wops and aaaahs, but not quote enough to really class me as a backing vocalist.

Last edited:
Top Bottom