Any other musician cyclists?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Found a couple more from days gone by
:laugh:

These are with The Ricardos and I think the venue was The 100 club .

Ricardos.jpg

Bass.jpg

Rockabilly RULES!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Found a couple more from days gone by
:laugh:

These are with The Ricardos and I think the venue was The 100 club .

Ricardos.jpg

Bass.jpg

Thats one rockin' hillbilly outfit:becool:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Do we have any musicians who use a looper? The thing is, I'm planning on buying one but there is so much conflicting advice out there -especially on the youtube so I'm looking for personal recommendations. Especially ones you'd advise I avoided!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Do we have any musicians who use a looper? The thing is, I'm planning on buying one but there is so much conflicting advice out there -especially on the youtube so I'm looking for personal recommendations. Especially ones you'd advise I avoided!

Well, according to Bass magazine, my cycling friend Steve Lawson is "The Lord of the Loops", and according to his Wikipedia page:
"He uses a Looperlative LP1 for looping ". Does that help?

Xipe Totec

Frrrg rrrrf yrrrr crrrnds
Not really been here long enough to say "Holy necrothread, Batman!"

But "Holy necrothread, Batman!" And imagine my surprise to see this thread was started by ex-Basschat member WaynePunkDude. And he's not on here any more either.

Wonder where he went?

I've been on here since 2014 (and on Basschat from the very earliest days), and it's the first time I've seen this thread. Thought it must be the same Wayne, that checkered pickguard sticks in the mind!

PaulB

Legendary Member
I got the Mooer micro looper in the end talked into by the salesman in my local music shop. Disappointed with my first go on it last night but practice makes perfect and all that.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I got the Mooer micro looper in the end talked into by the salesman in my local music shop. Disappointed with my first go on it last night but practice makes perfect and all that.
That looks like a neat bit of kit . Cheap as well . Do you need anything other than the pedal ? Obviously an amp and a guitar ^_^

Top Bottom