Any plane spotters in Chester?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That is one amazing looking plane. It must be a great sight to see that flying.

The normal Beluga flies over our house most days, the XL I think has been to Broughton twice.

As the crow flies we are about 2.5 miles from Hawarden Airport where it lands.

snorri

Legendary Member
Ahh. Remember stopping on a ride with the kids to watch it take off as a group of Elvises on motorbikes went past waving. :-)
Geeeewhizz! You've seen it all:biggrin::biggrin:.

dodgy

Legendary Member
I see it often, as I ride past the factory into and out of Wales most weekends. Days are numbered for that place, though, at least the locals voted for it.

I see it reasonably often. The first time I saw it I wondered what the hell it was and where it was trying to land, that was years ago though.

I see it often, as I ride past the factory into and out of Wales most weekends. Days are numbered for that place, though, at least the locals voted for it.
Yes, remember having a "discussion" down the local with a guy who worked there and was voting leave.

To me it appeared very simple that if we left the EU the European partners would want to take production to a member state.

If the factory does go it will devastate the local economy.

Thankfully, a bit selfish I know, I am at the time of life where it won't directly affect / concern me but I do wonder what future generations of British school leavers will do for work.

Top Bottom