Any riders in Bournemouth/Poole area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

_DK_

I'm in Bmth, but I'm a noob and not really looking forward to making serious trips. Was thinking of cycling to Chirstchurch along the beach when the weather is really nice :mrpig:

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Gooch said:
Anyone live near Blandford or Wimborne?

blandfords around 5-6 miles away

mr Mag00

rising member
10 miles from blandford about 10 from tolpuddle

madone i dont go poole way at all, i might go purbecks but mostly stay this side of bere regis, why you go that way?

i dont road race, i ride road, upto 60 miles usually twice a month and 4-5 hours mtb 1 or 2 a month but mainly play in the woods on mtb, i would like to get back nto mtb racing but find it difficult and age is a factor.

BHF?

mr Mag00

rising member
so you madone you got a new job ?

mr Mag00

rising member
oh ok i looked on your profile and it mentioned bike hut. so where abouts in Dorch cycles downstairs or upstairs. I went in a couple of weeks ago and very very little clothing. they must be suffereing atm against www.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
mr Mag00 said:
oh ok i looked on your profile and it mentioned bike hut. so where abouts in Dorch cycles downstairs or upstairs. I went in a couple of weeks ago and very very little clothing. they must be suffereing atm against www.
http://www.[/QUOTE]

i work in the basement building bikes and doing light repairs, they have a lot more clothing now. had a huge order in last week

Mortiroloboy

MadoneRider1991 said:
i work in the basement building bikes and doing light repairs, they have a lot more clothing now. had a huge order in last week

what's that consist of then? Replacing batteries:tongue::ohmy:

Top Bottom