Any Runners On Here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
I use Veloviewer to track my activities, I've filtered it to show my runs around Bristol.

Screenshot_20230914-064616~3.png

Jameshow

Veteran
No watch 10k tonight.

I put own 50mins as was hilly.

Came in at about 46.30 so happy with that.

Legs are probably a little tired from last weekend tour of Wales!

Couple of days till park run Saturday!

I was talking to Raj, one of our Urology Consultants yesterday, he was telling me about his ‘Great North Run’
I suggested that he had a go at fell-races, & suggested ‘Withins Skyline’ for him
The entry fee has gone up, it’s £5 now!!!

I’d run it a few times, it’s enjoyable, but a morass of peat before Top Withins, if it’s rained a lot
http://www.wharfedaleharriers.co.uk/events/withins/

Jameshow

Veteran
10k for me tonight during daughter's dance club.
Legs felt heavy after busy weekend.

But training runs like that as down payments for races!!

Going to book tour of Pendle, Haworth hobble Wadsworth trog.

Last edited:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Yesterday I realised that my elder son’s Cubs session was perfectly timed to allow me to join the Uttoxeter Road Runners’ club run, something I used to do frequently but which I hadn’t done since 2017. I had half an hour between dropping Andrew off and the meet-up, so I jogged three miles and did some stretching, which I think has helped mitigate some of the terrible DOMS that I’ve got after the occasional parkruns I’ve done recently. Then 6 miles with the club at about 7:30/mile, and a further mile jog back to the Scout Hut. My first 10-mile run for 6
years, and I don’t feel too bad from it! Might be tempted to do it again next week!

Ditto this week. A different 6 miles in the middle, but another good run under the belt. Legs hurting a bit, but in a good way!

Mo1959

Legendary Member

Spartak