Any spooky stories?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Legendary Member
Has anything happened that made you feel kinda spooky? Doesn't have to be really scary or anything, maybe just travelling on a very dark road - how did it make you feel?

(If this thread ain't going any where, just make something up).

I once bit off my tongue whilst watching an episode of Scooby Doo, and was thankful in all those intervening years for the invention of online chat forums...at least until a few minutes ago.

AndyRM

XOXO
First night in a new house, on my own. I wasn't bothered but comments from friends included "I hope you had garlic for tea" and "Been nice knowing you, sort of".

Resized_21.jpg

OP
OP
mustang1

mustang1

Legendary Member
I fancy venturing into Epping forest after dark should I? Shouldn't I? Lights so the bad things can see me, or no lights and I can't see where I'm going? Stick to the main paths or venture away?

I know there are some night time group rides, but I'll be going alone.

One of my favourite movies is about a group of urbanites who hire a winabego and go to a boxing match. Since they are late, the driver decides on a detour and soon they find themselves in a bad neighborhood and witness a murder. The gang commuting the murder now must stop the urbanites from escaping and the film is centered around a cat and mouse type drama and a case for survival. Can't recall the movie though.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I fancy venturing into Epping forest after dark should I? Shouldn't I? Lights so the bad things can see me, or no lights and I can't see where I'm going? Stick to the main paths or venture away?

One of my favourite movies is about a group of urbanites who hire a winabego and go to a boxing match. Since they are late, the driver decides on a detour and soon they find themselves in a bad neighborhood and witness a murder. The gang commuting the murder now must stop the urbanites from escaping and the film is centered around a cat and mouse type drama and a case for survival. Can't recall the movie though.
Lights so you can see where you are going!

Levo-Lon

Guru
I had some seriously weird shoot happen after taking 2 white lightening blotters, funny tho.

You have to have watched " Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" to get the idea.

My wife is a fan of haunted stuff.
All in the mind if you ask me, we see and hear what we want in the dark ,or don't as the case may be

gaijintendo

Veteran
My friend has this house. Automated everything: lights, heating, toaster, blinds, tin openers- everything!

One night I get invited along and everyone is playing Mario Kart on the Automatic projector. The night rolls on, and the automatic cocktail machine runs dry, so we all retire to the automatic beds.

My room had an en suite, and grr! The bleeding loo kept on flushing. I said to the owner "The automatic loo just keeps on flushing! It's driving me round the u bend", I love a joke.

But his face goes as pale as two ply sheet.

The toilet... wasn't automatic!

He'd tried to get the flush mechanism replaced under warranty... But when he went to the website on the card... It wasn't there!

S-s-s-*Sploosh!*

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO

Judgement Night.

classic33

Leg End Member

If you'll be on a road/track with little chance of meeting other traffic, turn your lights off. You may see more.

Top Bottom