Any stomach bugs where you live? Its doing the rounds here.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I know of 5 people affected. Not related and not eaten at the same place etc.
Sudden griping pains with an urgent need for the loo.
One person said she only just made it in time.
Another guy was walking home from church when it suddenly hit him......he wasn't so lucky and immediately pood his pants:ohmy:. Sounds funny as a joke but must be horrible if it happens.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I know of 5 people affected. Not related and not eaten at the same place etc.
Sudden griping pains with an urgent need for the loo.
One person said she only just made it in time.
Another guy was walking home from church when it suddenly hit him......he wasn't so lucky and immediately pood his pants:ohmy:. Sounds funny as a joke but must be horrible if it happens.

I was in a large training session yesterday in Berlin, one guy stood up, made a horrible noise and threw up over about 4 people. It seems there was something going around as lot's of people kept having to leave the room on a regular basis. Not too local to you though.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I work in a care home...and have ulcerative colitis i am very very careful about hand hygiene.
In fact we have loads of staff sick with this and that and residents.

Funny thing is there all women bar 2-3..so it goes to show women Do get ill and moan about it.

Ive managed to dodge all the ailments so far touch clean wood...

Levo-Lon

Guru
I was in a large training session yesterday in Berlin, one guy stood up, made a horrible noise and threw up over about 4 people. It seems there was something going around as lot's of people kept having to leave the room on a regular basis. Not too local to you though.

if someone did that to me he'd need a crash team..no excuses for that unless you 6 month old

classic33

Leg End Member
There's a few gone down near me with something that sounds similar to what's been described.

Only once have I had something like the above. Ended up in hospital, but that was a few(40 plus) years ago.

while we are on the subject,... did you know diarrhoea is hereditary, apparently it runs in your jeans

gavgav

Guru
Shropshire has a D&V outbreak, causing major bed problems in hospitals and a higher than average Flu level.

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's all down to people eating too many preservatives and losing their resistance to germs, I tell you.

If you are even in the same room as somebody with norovirus who barfs you're almost certain to catch it from the droplets as it's extremely infectious.

Top Bottom