Any thoughts on the new Ribble range, September 2018?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
End of an era - Ribble blue winter bike no more :sad: - though if you want one there are some bargains to be had in the frames section - £79.99

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
End of an era - Ribble blue winter bike no more :sad: - though if you want one there are some bargains to be had in the frames section - £79.99

Only limited size choice though

Good afternoon,

I wonder if Ribble are making a terrible mistake?

In the past the difference between what you could get from Ribble and your local LBS for the same price was massive, now this gap seems to be closing.

So going to your local dealer and buying a Specialized, Trek or Bianchi is not such a great price increase and they are local so hopefully easier in resolving small issues and you can feel a 40cm or 46cm handlebar and think "Why would I want that?"

I have bought from the Ribble web site for a long time and can't help but notice now much worse it has become recently, there is clearly a team paid to make changes, just to make changes.

The UK government's web site https://www.gov.uk/ is a great example of a web site designed for the user.

Bye

Ian
A Ribble 531 rider.

wevelo

The new Ribble range looks great. Really liking the CGR SL for looks and spec.

If I hadn't just bought a bike similar to this, I would have gone for it.

It's going to feature on a blog post - on my site wevelo.cc - scheduled for the end of the week, I like it that much!

Top Bottom