Any Welshpool Dwellers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

Going over to the holiday home tomorrow, and seeing as I need to keep training for my TT's my Dad has said that I can take the bike.:laugh:. So I am looking for some nice hilly 25-20 mile roots around welshpool, (the holiday home is actually in the village of Marton ).

Cheers
Steve

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Young Un said:
Going over to the holiday home tomorrow, and seeing as I need to keep training for my TT's my Dad has said that I can take the bike.:laugh:. So I am looking for some nice hilly 25-20 mile roots around welshpool, (the holiday home is actually in the village of Marton ).

Cheers
Steve

Ooooo youngun, you got a holiday home! You must be dead posh you!:laugh:;)

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
A Speed boat and you reckon yer not Posh? A chalet on the edge of a lake! I'm sure you must be really posh, If you had said a hut then maybe then I would believe you were not posh but a chalet Come on, your dead posh you are!

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Well it is on a park of holuday homes so it is not like it is completely exclusive.:laugh: My parents have had it for like 22 years now, and unfortunately now that myself and my sister are older,( I'm 14 she is 18) it doesn't really get the use it used to, and so we only go about once every couple of months if that.:laugh:. But then sometimes I don't mind that because when there is no-one down it gets a bit boring, although this summer I would like to perfect my monoski deep water starts and so it might get a bit more use.

oxbob

Dayvo said:
CC party in Marton! :hungry::cheers::biggrin::cycle::bicycle::bicycle::bravo::girl::eek:xx(:biggrin::tongue::wub:

:becool:
Looks like we have found the venue for the CC meet up!!!

Top Bottom