Anybody else get told off today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I took our car in to have the wheels balanced and the tracking to be checked

upon collection i was given a right telling of for buying cheap nasty tyres and i couldnt like my car much considering i had cr@p tyres fitted , anybody else been told of today for what ever reason

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@biggs682 ..have another telling OFF... :okay:

Last edited:

Firestorm

Veteran
Had a problem with a delivery, we paid for special delivery of a 3 foot champage flute (for our daughters wedding) booked it for saturday, tracked it and when it said it would be here in 15, actually waited at the window, so when they said" we tried to deliver " i was somewhat surprised, a few email rants later and we agreed for it to be delivered today to a pick up store.
at 12 0c i got an email saying they dropped it off at a neighbour.
went next door to get it this evening and got a right telling off from Mrs next door, about how ill she is , shes fed up with us getting stuff delivered next door etc etc.
Its not as if I hadn't profusely apologised half a dozen times. Even Mr next door was embarrassed.

Anyone else had issues with dpd ?

Brandane

Legendary Member
I took our car in to have the wheels balanced and the tracking to be checked

upon collection i was given a right telling of for buying cheap nasty tyres and i couldnt like my car much considering i had cr@p tyres fitted , anybody else been told of today for what ever reason
Quite right they were too! :ohmy:
Cheap and nasty tyres are the work of the devil. They are the only points of contact between your car and the road. I once bought a car with retreads on it (they might be illegal now, I don't know). It handled like a barge in a storm. Four new tyres from a well known brand transformed it. NEVER again will I put my trust in cheap-o-matic tyres. I guess it's maybe a (motor) biker thing; we put a lot of faith in tyres and they have to be good!

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Had a problem with a delivery, we paid for special delivery of a 3 foot champage flute (for our daughters wedding) booked it for saturday, tracked it and when it said it would be here in 15, actually waited at the window, so when they said" we tried to deliver " i was somewhat surprised, a few email rants later and we agreed for it to be delivered today to a pick up store.
at 12 0c i got an email saying they dropped it off at a neighbour.
went next door to get it this evening and got a right telling off from Mrs next door, about how ill she is , shes fed up with us getting stuff delivered next door etc etc.
Its not as if I hadn't profusely apologised half a dozen times. Even Mr next door was embarrassed.

Anyone else had issues with dpd ?

Yes, used them once and don't plan on using them again...

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I'm married I get told off every single day for something. Today's was that she'd told me the wrong theatre and we are going watching a play at soon and me stupidly believing her and repeating it.

Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I got told off for not leaving our friends promptly when I said I would.... But they didn't shift either so I'm ignoring their words!:tongue:

Top Bottom