Anybody else got daffodils out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
We've had one "wild" daffodil out for about 10 days, and some of the frilly variety are just flowering today. Forsythia going a bomb!

Headgardener

Armchair Cyclist
Our downstairs neighbour has had her daff's out now for several days, my own are nearly there may have one out for Tuesday (1st March, St David's day)

D

Deleted member 1258

Out this morning and lot of Dafs on the verges, none in flower yet, there were Snow Drops and other spring flowers about as well and most of them were in flower. On the lane between Beausale and Haseley I could hear a Woodpecker tapping away somewhere in the trees of to my right.

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
A few out here in South Northants, mostly early varieties, feb gold or tete a tete, and in spots that catch the spring sun. The later 'common daffs' on banking and round 6fields still have some way to go.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Flower heads about to open in the next week I think.

Lent starts 7th March this year so Lent Lilly will, hopefully, be open for then.

Davidc

Guru
Been out for a couple of weeks here.

Loads out in the countryside around, in gardens, and along the roads. They seem to stop at about 100m asl though.

The helibores in my garden are the best I've ever seen them, and the snowdrops and crocuses are brilliant too this year.

Are the early flowers helped by a bad winter?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I have to correct my earlier post - we have a daffodil out in the back garden. Spring has sprung!

Jonathing

Über Member
Daffs out in the park in Portsmouth (yes, there is actually green space on Portsmouth) as well as crocuses which have been out for a while and snowdrops which are looking past their best.

One narcissus out in my garden in south-west Scotland. None of the 'early' varieties look anywhere near ready to bloom.

Top Bottom