Anybody else got daffodils out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
Yours are very early then. Mine are no where near coming out yet

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No - they normally come out between the 5th - 13th March approximately ... and I was looking at them today and wondering if they were going to be late this year.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
yellow, white and purple crocuses out in Streatham Hill, but daffs are a couple of weeks away

ThePainInSpain

Wow Daffodils in Wellinborough, and not been nicked......................:biggrin:

We've had daffodil's out for the past month or so..............................................

but we are in Southern Spain.

scots_lass

Only snowdrops - no sign of daffodils yet.

D

Deleted member 1258

My snowdrops have been out for a while and my Tulips are coming through, but only one daf has made an appearance so far

PBancroft

A few daffs. Not out at the allotment yet, but a few out around the house. Gone a bit floppy in the wind and rain last night though (and trampled on by the wife too, but that's another story).

Deb13b

Loads of snowdrops but it will be a while for the daffs up here in co. Durham. We only moved to this house last summer, it was a nice surprise to see the snowdrops in the garden, didn't know there was any.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
The magnolia buds are starting to split but it will be a bit longer until they appear - we could do with some sunshine to bring them along. The snowdrops are almost over...

Top Bottom