Anybody else here not yet in the Xmas spirit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Talking of the xmas spirit:

On Sat (y.day) Id got the train to the shops, got off, walked aorund got myself a flapjack from Holland+Barrett :biggrin: and further down the concourse (as it was a shopping centre) their where many people going about their christmas shopping having a cup of tea etc.., in the seated area: then a security guard met me as I rounded a corner "sorry mate yuh cant go down there".

I was going to ask WHY :becool: then looked over his shoulder - some bloke, flat out on the floor medical personnel carrying out heart-heart...

Makes you realise the stress and mental tribulations of this itme of year so the only advice i can give people:

KEEP IT REAL: STAY AWAY FROM THE MENTAL IDEAS OF how it should be: KEEP IT PHYSICAL !

I was halfway thru the flapjack and seeing that bloke (with respects) made me put it away and drink the rest of the water I had and buy another for health reasons....

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
I jokingly said to my parents t'other day "don't worry, it'll all be over in a couple of weeks"....still enjoy getting together with the folks, especially when I haven't seen them in months [they all live in Normandy now], and cooking...walks/rides on crisp winter days....endless card games...watching cheesy ass TV....marvellous hmmmm...

Top Bottom