Anybody else wear Skechers ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Both of my parents swear by them especially the ones with the memory foam . Well just been across to see them and guess what i also have a pair now .

Really light to wear and super comfy just not sure they are me though

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
No idea what you are talking about.:blush:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I've got a pair of the Go Walk. Find them very comfy, but the sole is quite a soft rubber so not sure how long they will last. Nice and broad in the toe box which I like. Happy with mine.

*@biggs* "Tonight Matthew I'm going to be Britney Spears ^_^

britney.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can you imagine how full the internet would get if everyone who didn't know about something posted to say so?

But maybe there'd be no need for Google as people would be happy to stay not knowing
I don't agree. In fact, I felt compelled to ask Google that question! :laugh:

How full would the Internet get.jpg

I'll get back to you later with the answer - it will take me a few weeks to read the 16,000,000 results ... :whistle:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I do -- I have a pair of their black smart/casual shoes for work. Really nice shoes to walk in

tfg71

Have a pair gowalk deluxe. Very comfy, light weight. Go to an outlet store and get them cheaper. Great pair of shoes. Bought mine in 2015 to wear during my cardio rehab, then wore them nearly everyday in Florida for a fortnight. Kept my feet cool and no issues covering distance. Still have them and still wear them. Getting another pair soon.

I had a pair of trainers - the uppers wore out before the soles after 3 years hard use and I was very sorry to see them go.

Now I have a pair of Skechers hiking shoes - loads of use hasn't touched the soles but the uppers are starting to get a bit worn.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
I bought two pairs of their running shoes in New York. Nicest, lightest, most comfortable trainers I have ever worn. Unfortunately they are not available in Holland. Don't really care for their other footwear.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Skechers is one of the few brands that actually fit me
Me too, I have horrible wide feet for a woman :cry:
Love Sketchers to walk in.
Sadly they are a bit too flexible for comfortable cycling with grippy pedals, and, yes, the upper fall to bits fast ime, probably in my case because I walk like a .... tractor, ermm ... tractors :wacko:

Top Bottom