Anybody else wear Skechers ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Both of my parents swear by them especially the ones with the memory foam . Well just been across to see them and guess what i also have a pair now .

Really light to wear and super comfy just not sure they are me though

Yes great shoes have three pairs,different styles.Memory foam insoles make the most comfortable of casual shoes
Only problem i have the heel on one pair has got a little rough where the outer heel catches the car mat accelerator side (right heel.

D

Deleted member 26715

Don't have elasticated pants, but have worn Sketchers exclusively for about the last 6 years or so, wear them everyday to work & at weekends when out & about, only other shoes I wear are a pair of cycling boots, a pair of walking boots & a pair of black funeral shoes which I unfortunately had to wear yesterday

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
[QUOTE 4689948, member: 45"]Sketchers are the TK Maxx Berberry of the footwear world.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to work out if this is good or bad.

U

User33236

I own one pair I bought whilst in San Francisco a few years as the colours were right up mystreet and...... they wear cheap :laugh:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Normally i would think overpriced and just relying on the label , but seeing as these were a pr for nought as dad now thinks they are too small for him .

Despite being universally accepted as an Adonis, I do have horrible feet.

Skechers are shoes that I feel most comfortable in.

I also have paid of MBTs, that are also extremely comfortable but MBT were taken over recently and they seem to be concentrating more on the trainer end of the market.
They may not be deemed fashionable, but, when you get to my vintage, comfort is pretty damn important!!

keithmac

Guru
Going to get my lad some Addidas Sambas next and see how they fair..

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Had a couple of pairs of these.

skechers-diameter-heisman-seb-mens-slip-on-shoes-black-sd205a3525-11PC.jpg

Comfortable and hard-wearing.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
I have a pair of Go Walk 3 Skechers which I have had since August last year, worn them quite a lot and still quite a bit of tread left. They tend to slip a little on damp smooth pavements. Fine for every day wear in my experience. I found a pair of slip on Go Walk 3s in Brantano last week for £18 so snapped them up as well.

Top Bottom