anybody got a gun?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I had a spinal stenosis operation (widening of the spinal canal) and was riding my recumbent trike 8 days later, only did 4 miles the following day walked 5 miles the next day rode 7 miles but we are all different your body will tell you when it's time don't rush it.
Good luck for a quick recovery.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Won't the bike get wet?

On-straight-with-sign.jpg

Wobblers

Euthermic
I believe @User has custody of the pearl handled derringer in case there's any casualties to be desptached on the FNRttC. He may be able to oblige, if you've got a handy ditch nearby :smile:

Talk to Physio and surgeon about staged return to activity. I'd still assume a couple of months until you can go near a bike. Do your Physio v diligently

I'll second what vickster says about the physio. The physio's the one who'll get you back on your feet: if you do the exercises they give you religiously, it'll speed up your recovery immensely. If you find any of the exercises too hard or painful at first, tell them and they ought to be able to suggest an alternative.

Heal well and swiftly!

[QUOTE 4731608, member: 259"]I've got a couple of handguns, three shotguns and two airguns. This is because I've got registered secured storage for the 'real' guns and some neighbours were told they couldn't take theirs back to the UK without huge amounts of red tape. All I've ever done with the whole lot is shoot a couple of beer cans.

But I'm not available for shootings!

Hope you get well soon though!
Mort[/QUOTE]
I just use the recycling bin

Top Bottom