Anybody had there house broken into

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Got done a couple of times when we lived in London, but tbh, we had nowt worth nicking! One time they took all my paperwork(?) including a writing case that had belonged to my late dad, which I was miffed about.
Anyways, 6 months later, the police phoned, told me they'd arrested some scrote trying sell my passport in a pub in Liverpool! :biggrin:

Mr Phoebus

Absolute scum of the earth.
I'm pretty sure if I disturbed a burglar in my home, I'd probably end up serving a long prison sentence. :evil:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Abitrary said:
bloody students. I bet you weren't insured either, inflating the rest of our's premiums.

Nobody in the house was a student... a professional musician, a secretary, a charity worker, and an unemployed writer - and no, the last one wasn't even me! It was a really disgusting house though... students would have been ashamed.

RedBike

We've had our shed burgled 3 times this year. The really annoying thing is there is nothing in there except a few almost worthless hand tools.

Each time the idiots have got into the shed by smashing and climbing through the window - The door to the shed is always unlocked, there isn't even a lock on the door!

Top Bottom