Anybody use these bibs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris Swift

I was just looking at these and was about to post my own post about these....

Mite be another option for you

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-flashlight-bib-short-buy-one-get-one-free/

OP
OP
jim55

jim55

Guru
Yeah I bought them good pad and gen construction but no gripper on thigh area , just a diff material from rest , the shoulder straps feel quite short ( although fit me but you know they are there) , quite long in legs , although they are shorts they are quite a long fit and stop not far above my knee but I like wearing them , they look ok and they are obv not as expensive as other makes , 7/10

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Height are you ? I`m 6ft and 34" waste and would normally take a large, XL in the italian sized stuff ? Just wonder how long the leg is, my Lusso shorts are long in the leg, could do with being a wee bit shorter.

OP
OP
jim55

jim55

Guru
I'm 6,0 and 34 waist too defo go for xl in the pro fit I was thinking of the bigger size to lessen the tight feeling of the straps over the shoulders but the thigh length would increase as well , as it is the legs are long so a bigger size would b a no go for most , they'd almost b like 3/4 lol

Butty1972

Yes, i have a pair of the proline and the clubman and both are very good imho, for rides up to a couple of hours, not done an all-day in them...

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
I have a pair of the very similar (if not identical) On-One branded bibs from planet X.
They're excellent. I did a 13 hour C2C in them last year and my undercarriage was unaffected.

Top Bottom