Anybody want to be scammed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I was browsing Fleecebay the other day & came across this advert, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225126736476 alarm bells started to immediately ring as it's far too cheap, 7 maybe 8G cheaper than it should be. I sent a message asking if I could come view the car s I was passing within a couple of miles of it last night. I got a reply Sunday night saying that he was no longer in the area & that he was in Scotland, but if I was happy to pay for the car to be delivered we could proceed.

He then wanted the address for delivery, I gave him a fake one, the road & postcode is correct just the house doesn't exist, then he wanted a copy of my passport & as proof of good faith he send me a copy of 'his' yeah right. I advised that due to circumstances I was not allowed to currently have a passport. He then came back asking for a drivers license, I advised I too was away from home & that unfortunately was not with me. Next he tried for a utility bill at the premises, I have replied saying I'm away & don't have access to it, to stop messing around, give me the bank details of the transport company or I will look for another car, we'll see what his response is to a bit of pressure.

But if anybody else wants to play he's using the email address richard.leslie.graham@btcontact.uk

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 19.08.10a.png

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Item has ended already :whistle:

Top Bottom