Anyone bank with TSB?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
No to the TSB but the Co-op has been the best and easiest bank I have ever been with for both personal and business, they are in the process of closing branches though.

I rate Nationwide. Decent online access, well staffed branches nearby, seem to do OK in the comparison tables, strongly resisted demutualisation.

If you fancy 'em, let me know because they do a referrals scheme that pays a bribe to the new customer and the one that recommends them!

Jody

Stubborn git
My main account is with NatWest. I've been thinking of changing for a while.

I have a Nationwide account as well.

I was fearful of changing bank accounts having been with Natwest for the best part of 30 years but really glad I did. Have nothing but praise for Nationwide.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Been with TSB for many years. Main reason being there are so many local branches. One within walking distance from me.
Never had a problem with them
Of course that may change in the near future as I am sure they will be closing branches like every bank.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Been with TSB for many years. Main reason being there are so many local branches. One within walking distance from me.
Never had a problem with them
Of course that may change in the near future as I am sure they will be closing branches like every bank.

I bank with Nationwide, never had a problem, but around my way, they seem to be closing every other branch, ie, Barnet is open, Whetstone closed, North Finchley is open, but Finchley Central closed and so on.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
I have a TSB current account purely to get interest on an extra bit of money. Their website is the same structure as Halifax so I find it easy to use - I've had a Halifax account for many, many years.

I've had no problems with the TSB account but I only login occasionally to check the balance and move a bit cash around. I've never used a branch.

Top Bottom