anyone biked in ilkley?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i have never posted in this bit before...
having recently moved to harrogate from london i often hear murmers of how good biking in ilkley is, i've got no idea where to go could any of my cycling brothers and sisters recomend where i need to go?

Otley is the place for cyclists, just down the Wharfe Valley from Ilkley. It's my home town (not that I live there any more). Either go to Dunny's Cafe at the end of the bridge over the river on a Saturday lunchtime, or drop into Chevin Cycles opposite the Junction at the other end of town. They'll see you right.
There's loads of good cycling round there.

OP
OP
D

dangerousjules

Veteran
morning mr thief...both, at the moment i don't think my fitness will let me do more than a 50 mile road loop and the equivalant on a mtb.

yenrod

dangerousjules said:
i have never posted in this bit before...
having recently moved to harrogate from london i often hear murmers of how good biking in ilkley is, i've got no idea where to go could any of my cycling brothers and sisters recomend where i need to go?

Let me congratulate you on moving form a really bad place to a great place THE NORTH !

People have CULTURE up here - where humans actually TALK to each other, things MORE RELAXED: you've made the best move of your life...!

PS: I'm sure youve noticed the HILLS and MOUNTAINS in the north, now !!!

:biggrin:

yenrod said:
Let me congratulate you on moving form a really bad place to a great place THE NORTH !

People have CULTURE up here - where humans actually TALK to each other, things MORE RELAXED: you've made the best move of your life...!

PS: I'm sure youve noticed the HILLS and MOUNTAINS in the north, now !!!

;)

And that from a Cockney :tongue::tongue::tongue:

How ya doing Yenkers, me old Jellied Eel eating matey :biggrin::biggrin:

wafflycat

Ruddy Norah! It's The Gunner! How are you? Life treating you okay these days? Hope so.

wafflycat

RUDDY Excellent! Good to hear life is nice & rosy - the Gunners deserve it!

All well here in rural parts - well, apart from the offspring having a nasty dose of man 'flu-lurgy-type-bug. But he's young & fit, so he'll survive!

Top Bottom