Anyone bored...Movistar documentary.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I was sent this today (sporty stuff)

https://thebucketlistcompany.co.uk/time-on-your-hands/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Binge watched it. Thought it was mercifully devoid of PR spin (or maybe they are not very self aware). It probably added some reassurance to their competitors (I’m trying to avoid giving any spoilers) and I thought that some of the team and managers were deeply unimpressive. IMV, definitely worth watching if you are a keen follower of road racing.
Lol...management if you can call it that.Without spoiling it no wonder Nairo did one :laugh:

Enjoyed it. Unexpectedly transparent which is great. Valverde appeared to be the glue for the team. Least disruptive of the lot and was engaging everyone in the team. It was obvious that Nairo had long made up his mind. And they did not expect the exit of Richard and Mikel.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Enjoyed it. Unexpectedly transparent which is great. Valverde appeared to be the glue for the team. Least disruptive of the lot and was engaging everyone in the team. It was obvious that Nairo had long made up his mind. And they did not expect the exit of Richard and Mikel.
Trying to leave my bias out of it(can't stand Valverde) it was ok.I thought the only time the team looked anything like a team was the Giro which was mostly young riders....tell you something ?
Nairo I warmed to even more,gutted for him this season as he's been by far the best climber out there.Looks like he's had the weight of the world lifted of him
Landa....can anyone tell what he's thinking,he's expressionless,maybe too much botox ?
So is Soler there new Leader or should I say joint,top three ?
Watchable in these times of No Sport 😷

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I watched the first 3 episodes just now. I would have preferred the series to have been about another team, but have enjoyed what I've seen so far. You really get a feel for what is going on, the tensions, highs and lows. I'll watch the other 3 episodes tonight.

Roscoe

Veteran
Binge watched with the wife. What a complete shambles of a team!

SWSteve

Guru
One episode left. What happened in the bus on the penultimate stage of the Tour where Valverde was saying they need to make Alaphillipe suffer but Unzue was more than happy to take it easy and see what happens. This for me was the point where the ‘lack of luck’ might be more down to those at the top not making difficult decisions

Gazjacko

I think it showed how cyclists rarely get the ‘team’ ethic and that perhaps they should try a radio check prior to every stage to ensure they will deliver team orders!

Top Bottom