Anyone bought any fdx stuff?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
Bought some arm warmers from Amazon they are fine.

MiK1138

Veteran
just bought a pair of bib shorts, first ride out was chafed by a very annoying seam on the Pad, maybe just because they where new, i;ll give them a wash see if that softens it

tobykenobi

Über Member
I have a couple of bib-shorts and a long sleeved jersey. For what you pay, excellent value. The pads on my shorts have been fine. Not done longer than about 2 hours on them, however. The fit guide seems pretty accurate too.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I was wondering how thick the short sleeve jerseys are. I've got two thin ones suitable for hot weather but only one a bit warmer which is good for May weather.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I've seen FDX stuff on Amazon and it seems good value based on the reviews - any real world, first hand experience on here?
I need some new bib tights for the winter and at the price they look ideal.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
A mate has some of their gloves. He says they’re comfortable to wear whilst riding.
They seem to be good quality for the price.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
just bought a pair of bib shorts, first ride out was chafed by a very annoying seam on the Pad, maybe just because they where new, i;ll give them a wash see if that softens it
I bought some and sent them back , the pad edge was not flat lock stitched so i had the same issue .

EDIT
the jersesys etc might be ok but as i have learnt from painful experience shorts and shoes are one area where "bargain" stuff can be iffy.
My minimum level for shorts is now btwin 500s for anything more than a quick ride

Last edited:
Top Bottom