Anyone done the Nebosh Diploma??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

A plea for help.........

I have just completed all of the exams in the Nebosh Diploma for occupational health and safety and am keeping my fingers crossed that i have done ok.
However i still have the Unit D assignment to do ....i have been procrastinating on it for ages and now i finaly realise i have only 4 week to get cracking.

The trouble is i know what im going to write and what i want to say but its been years since i did any kind of written assignment and dont have a clue where to start or how to write it.

So, (and here is where the begging starts) If any one oif the forum members is crazy enough to be a health and safety bod, and they have done the unit D assignment....could i have a copy?? pretty please??

I promise no Plagarism as i said i know what im writing about and its based around Petrochemicals ...i just want to get a look at one so i know whats expected, how to structure, even the type of words to use...

So please, pretty please, with Cherries on top......

Cheers

J

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I'm a H&S rep, but fairly new to the role & only done reps stage 1 course, maybe someone here http://www.unionreps.org.uk/login.cfm can help you out :becool:

Slightly OT - but nip into any Higher education establishment and they will have guides to essay writing that you can take away and use to help.

Top Bottom