Anyone Else Been Tortured by Foam?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
FoamRollercomp_zpsf84c8266.jpg

It looks pretty inoffensive doesn't it, nestled next to those soft cushions, but that cylinder of lightweight foam can generate a most exquisite pain, so bad that you even lose the ability to scream.

I can't recall where the idea came from to buy this little monster, but it now comes out after a long ride or series of hard training turbo sessions and laughs a sinister sneer at me before it begins.

Even worse is that I choose to submit to the torture and even have to inflict the intense pain on myself. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Alex H

Legendary Member

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
There's a pink one in my local sports shop.

It's either for girls or been used for something unmentionable.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
V for Vengedetta has a TP Grid roller, which is firmer than a traditional foam roller, and more effective marketable and expensive due to having different textures with specific properties! :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
V for Vengedetta has a TP Grid roller, which is firmer than a traditional foam roller, and more effective marketable and expensive due to having different textures with specific properties! :whistle:

:thumbsup:

I know I'm a marketing dream, I believe all the hype. You can imagine how I felt about recent events with Lance Armstrong.... I really thought he walked on the moon and now we find out it was nothing but a lie... I bet my foam roller is rubbish as well :cry:

Top Bottom