Anyone else do Jack and Grace 100 this year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
What a great day . easy parking ,slick organization ,manned controls . Even the weather behaved itself.

Usual added interest of mingling with riders on the Cardiff 200 .

Would like to do the South Glos 100 but it clashes with the Carmarthen. Snapper which I try to do every year if possible.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No but I saw some photos on Facebook I think, it looked good! Too far for me but if I'd remembered I might have come out to watch somewhere!

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Yep, I was there. Very enjoyable day out, indeed. Don't think I snuck into any of the pictures from this one., despite making sure to give the camera person at Epney a thumbs up.

Will need to revisit the second control on a future ride - great cake! :hungry:

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I believe theres more pics to follow so we may be famous yet.

Really lucky to get such good weather on the day.

I had a big cheese roll at epney then bounced the cafe control as there was a big que.I should have chilled out and waited as had plenty of time in hand.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Was put off by last year's ice extravaganza! Turned out to be reasonable weather after all, so a shame to miss this one, as it comes through my neck of the woods.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Was put off by last year's ice extravaganza! Turned out to be reasonable weather after all, so a shame to miss this one, as it comes through my neck of the woods.
It goes within a mile of me too, but it would seem quite odd to me to go to Aztec West to start, just to ride past my home and then have to get back from AW again at the end! Pleasant route, though, I ride bits of it quite often. I'm afraid that one of the attractions of it for me is that it is pretty flat!

Top Bottom