Anyone else doing Tour de Sufferlandria?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I looked at it but didn't fancy buying pretty much all of them to do it. :laugh: I see on facebook they've included a Wahoo Kickr as a prize. An amazing bit of kit (to the tune of £600!) which is going to be brilliant for the indoor training market (and apps/video rides) utterly p155ed as I can't afford one yet :sad:

ps: Not sure if you've seen this

OP
OP
Demonclimber

Demonclimber

Climbing Ninja
I wish I could comment on whether a Yahoo Kicker is a good prize as not exactly sure what it is. No need to buy mp4 thingys, I'm doing it through trainer Road, ok no video footage but a snip at $10 for the month

Norry1

Legendary Member
I looked at this but not sure I want (or could do justice to) 8 full on Sufferfest sessions on consecutive days.

Good luck.

PS, I liked the posters

OP
OP
Demonclimber

Demonclimber

Climbing Ninja
I looked at this but not sure I want (or could do justice to) 8 full on Sufferfest sessions on consecutive days.

Good luck.

PS, I liked the posters
Ahh, but I'm not sure 'want' comes into it ^_^ and I have this sneaking suspicion that I may be flagging slightly as the days go on. Luckily the time that each 'stage' lasts means you get a fine old rest in between each one, as each stage has a window of 50 hours to complete. Looking forwards to the massage at the end tho!

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
flippin heck, I need one, don't I? Surely? Of course I do, definitely? Probably. Not sure I followed all the blue tooth techno iphone wodjamacallits though - bit technical for an oldie like me. I do need one tho don't I?
You need to buy one, then lend it to me :smile:

It's fully compatible with TrainerRoad! so it will adjust resistance to the effort. Accurate power meter and all that good stuff.

OP
OP
Demonclimber

Demonclimber

Climbing Ninja
You need to buy one, then lend it to me :smile:

It's fully compatible with TrainerRoad! so it will adjust resistance to the effort. Accurate power meter and all that good stuff.
Hey, I'm convinced, soon they'll be no need to ever go outdoors cycling again. Errrrrrrrrrr, isn't lend spelt h,i,r,e ? ^_^

OP
OP
Demonclimber

Demonclimber

Climbing Ninja
Jeez, Stage 3 of the ToS just completed and legs are jellified!!xx( If anyone is looking for a bit of a workout on a turbo trainer to give the legs a bit of exercise in a paltry 1h 20m then I can recommend doing Sufferfest Extra Shot and Fight Club back to back!! Ok, recommend may not be quite the right word - and Trainer Road is just fab (well, it is to an oldie like my good self who is somewhat allergic to going out in the rain, snow, cold or overly windy!!).

Top Bottom