Anyone else full of snot and grott

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Yeah I have man flu and feeling like sh1t

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
Bit of a sniffle with a cold. Made worse when cycling through country roads that go through fields that are in bloom .. Bloody Hay-fever.

Now which glove was I using for sweat, and which one was the snotty glove... :thumbsdown:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yup
You can tell i am off work , i get a sniffle every time i have a break .
Spent the day painting a picket fence and took the kids to a park, and no i dont feel like going for a ride either as i had to sleep on the sofa as my bed had been boarded by a 2 year old so it was either the sofa or a toddler bed :blush:

I've had blocked sinuses for as long as I can remember but it's still bloody annoying.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZJ16OdxeK5XEL76Vtp8wrACBM5xFeBT1MaFKKdBv99DY11K3R.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm still feeling the effects of a bad cold followed immediately by one of its near relatives at the very beginning of spring. My chest and throat still haven't recovered properly. But the mucous eventually disappeared, and my legs are weaker than my lungs so cycling hasn't been a problem.

potsy

Rambler
Had my man-flu a few weeks ago just as I was starting a new job, lasted nearly 2 weeks.

*remembers vickster is a girl so couldn't possibly understand :rolleyes:

2 weeks ago my parents went on a mystery weekend on a coach and he came back with a cold, then I had a sore throat last saturday. Then I had a seriously bad throat and stayed in bed Sunday because I was that ill and I had a temperature of over 100ºC!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling a lot better now though. Just full of snot lol and I have to clear my throat all the time :sad:(

tyred

Legendary Member
2 weeks ago my parents went on a mystery weekend on a coach and he came back with a cold, then I had a sore throat last saturday. Then I had a seriously bad throat and stayed in bed Sunday because I was that ill and I had a temperature of over 100ºC!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling a lot better now though. Just full of snot lol and I have to clear my throat all the time :sad:(

Sorry to be pedantic but I suspect you're mixing up your units. 100C you'll be evaporating. 100F not out of the ordinary.

Top Bottom