Anyone else on here a distant learning student?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

louise

Just asking out of curiosity really, if you are what you studying and where?

I am studying 16 hrs a week on top of working full time for a Graduate Diploma in Professional Development (Clinical and Pastoral Counselling Skills) with Glasgow Caledonian University. Me got not life:wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sorry, Louise, no.

I was going to make a weak joke about it being fairly distant since I learned anything - about 35 years- but I thought better of it.:angry:

louise said:

I am studying 16 hrs a week on top of working full time for a Graduate Diploma in Professional Development (Clinical and Pastoral Counselling Skills) with Glasgow Caledonian University. Me got not life:wacko:

What will that make you better at then?

domd1979

Veteran
Yep, MSc Passenger Transport Management with Aston Uni / CILT UK. Been doing it just over 3 years. Am approaching the home straight with my dissertation now, which is due in March 13th, then all done (thank gawd).

louise said:

JamesAC

Yes.

Been an OU student for decades. Studied applied maths, materials, earth sciences, a bit of cosmology, and I've just completed a Diploma in Music. Next year a 10-point course "understanding the weather"

All good stuff!!

gavintc

Guru
I have just finished, well Jun 08 but it seems like yesterday. It took me 4 yrs of very 'distant' learning. I was in Hull and latterly in Edinburgh while my seat of leaning was Swansea. I completed an MSc in Logistics. I used the library at CILT UK (yes it really is spelt that way, although my wife thought the name was hilrarous). I am glad it is over. There were 10 who started the course and only 2 that graduated.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Louise Hi...

can you tell me more about counselling courses? Either here or in a pm...Ta. I'd like to know all about what the career offers and what the studying involves, costs etc.

Top Bottom