Anyone else on the front page of today's newspaper?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I am! On the morning after some football game took place, in which a mediocre England team fluked a win over a poor German team :okay:, The Scotsman goes with more important stuff, like the Waverley making it's first sailing of the summer.
Who is that standing on the beach, taking a photo of the Waverley? The photo featured in yesterday's "Your ride today" thread.
It was actually the back pack I recognised, for carrying my lunch and sunscreen!

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
There's only one "t" in water, typographical error.

T4tomo

Guru
I am! On the morning after some football game took place, in which a mediocre England team fluked a win over a poor German team :okay:, The Scotsman goes with more important stuff, like the Waverley making it's first sailing of the summer.
Who is that standing on the beach, taking a photo of the Waverley? The photo featured in yesterday's "Your ride today" thread.
It was actually the back pack I recognised, for carrying my lunch and sunscreen!

View attachment 596531
sunscreen in Scotland - you're an optimist:okay:

raggydoll

Über Member
Is there a photo of the person taking a photo of you taking a photo of the waverley?

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
sunscreen in Scotland - you're an optimist:okay:
It was more sunny than the newspaper photo shows. I reckon that being the "Scotsman" they photo-shopped clouds into it to deter an influx of tourists.
This is the photo I was taking at the time, showing more sunny skies, and as people have said, is actually a better photo than the newspaper version (maybe because this one doesn't have some nobber standing in the way!):

Top Bottom