Anyone ever bought tickets from ticketmaster?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
I'm tempted to get tickets for the EDF cup final (Leicester Tigers v Ospreys).

Has anyone used Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/) before?
They are a legit company, right?
They haven't been done on BBC Watchdog (yet), have they?

Good reliable service or unreliable/poor in your experience?

I checked Tigers website about getting tickets via the club, but I reckon the club's allocation of tickets will be snapped up by season ticket holders and club members.

Cheers

longers

Legendary Member
I've bought a few tickets from there for gigs with no problems at all.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I have used them once for an egg chasing event at Twickers and they were very good.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Used them for tickets to watch the World Cup at Manchester velodrome, and the tickets came through no problem.

I did get some fairly odd emails from them advertising other events though - how do you make the leap from liking track cycling to really wanting to go and watch Ronan Keating? ;)

Danny

Legendary Member
They are probably the biggest ticket agency in the world - helped no doubt by the outrageous fees and postal charges they add onto the standard ticket price.

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
I have used them once for an egg chasing event at Twickers and they were very good.

An egg chasing event ...? Oh, rugby, I see. Very good.;)

mondobongo

Über Member
Yep proper firm your tickets will show up. They will make a few quid out of you in booking fee per ticket and postage that bears no relation to actual cost charged me £1.75 for normal first class post on my last purchase.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Landslide said:
Used them for tickets to watch the World Cup at Manchester velodrome, and the tickets came through no problem.

I did get some fairly odd emails from them advertising other events though - how do you make the leap from liking track cycling to really wanting to go and watch Ronan Keating? :wacko:
Ronan enjoys nothing more than dressing up in tight lycra...

Top Bottom