Anyone For Ice Cream?..............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
closely followed by phish food! (b nand j)

Mr Phoebus

Our group ride this Sunday is to Henley-in-Arden, and we'll be stopping at the famous Henley ice-cream cafe. :blush:

Lemon meringue or pistachio. :ohmy:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Mr Phoebus said:
Our group ride this Sunday is to Henley-in-Arden, and we'll be stopping at the famous Henley ice-cream cafe. :blush:

Lemon meringue or pistachio. :ohmy:
Boy are you in for a treat.

Can never cycle / drive through Henley without brakes suddenly involuntary locking on outside that gaffe. In fact going back down south this weekend, I feel a "one stop early" turning off of the M42 motorway coming on.
Leave me some lemon meringue please mate.

asterix said:
Not for me at the moment, thanks - I am just drinking a very pleasant glass of red wine (St Chinian, 2004). Otherwise I'd have some creme brulee..

Lucky sod! (Actually St Chinian has a terrific bike shop 'Cycles Mari' and M Mari is a really nice guy... my cycling mad F in Law is in and out of there like a fiddler's elbow - and the wine is good too!)

Ice Cream? A whole pot or nothing...I've started so I'll finish. Fudgy caramelly things are probably the nicest / bit of cookie thrown in perhaps..?:blush::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

carte d'or vanilla, haagen daz pralines & cream but the best: vermonty by ben & jerry's (sadly no longer made.)

SamNichols

dangerousjules said:
i never thought i'd ever say it but i think i'd like to hear more from chuffy?!

A beautiful bit of Office quoting.

Now, I had a Beaulieu Blackberry ice cream on Sunday, when I was visiting a friend near Beaulieu in the New Forest. That was great stuff.

Mr Phoebus

You cursed brat, look what you've done. I'm melting! Melting!

IMG_0473.jpg

Top Bottom