Anyone for Trump Sneakers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

presta

Guru
Coming soon: Trump boiler suits.

J4jOT4M1xQPYQAAAA?pid=ImgDet&w=159&h=212&c=7&dpr=1.jpg

Burden of proof in civil courts is lower you need criminal convictions if you want allegations substantiated and to date not one has happened. Not one has got close to criminal court. Unfortunately! The man is a wrong'un and probably the best president if the USA. Don't it make you sick in a very disturbed way?

What disturbs me almost as much is how anyone over here could support him. Still, we had Boris and Jeremy so we can't be complacent.

Seriously?
So what part, or which of the policies of the lying, narcissist, mysogenist, repeatedly bankrupt, grifter, who has also been found by civil courts to have committed fraud and rape, appeals to you?

Don't hold back @Bazzer, tell us what you really think.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Even though I am a Donald Trump supporter, I have to say that those trainers look a bit cheap and tacky. I think the design should've been more conservative and 'dressier', so they could've been worn with smart but casual clothing. 🤔

You do know how the penthouse in Trump tower is decorated?

1708434333828.png

winjim

Smash the cistern
As many car owners prove, money doesn't always buy class...

A tasteless man's idea of tasteful. Anyway, the horrors of 'business casual' aside, there would be no point in making these things understated and conservative. They're campaigning merch, same as the hats, designed to be seen.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I can find no part of me that is sympathetic to Trump, not in the least. That said, there are magnitudes of wrong doing and I don't like to operate from a binary perspective so I did find myself thinking, of the single 'nobody was hurt' defence, that he had a point.

Sure, he inflated (significantly) the value of his assets to secure loans etc. He'd not be alone there, neither the first nor last. Yes, he made a lot of money on the back of those lies but, again, that's hardly unknown. He's arguably doing what financiers have always done, leverage. There's a world that works that way, rightly or wrongly.

Thing is, it wasn't a scam. There were no losers. Those he lied to made money too. Trump is a scummier scum in a scummy world. He's an indictment of a system as much guilty himself.

So, no, I shan't be buying his trainers. Well, unless I can get them cheap and flog them on ebay (other such places exist)
That's a bit like saying if someone robs and bank and then several years later returns a sum equivalent to the stolen amount, then no harm was done and then police shouldn't take action
There were losers. If the banks lent Trump money he would not have otherwise received, it meant there was less to be lent to honest borrowers. Alternatively, if Trump should have been paying a much higher interest rate on the money he actually borrowed, then the losers were shareholders and others for whom the banks' distributable profits were relevant.
Then there are those involved in the financial markets. New York is one of the major financial markets of the world. If investors can't trust the authorities to police what takes place within its jurisdiction, there would potentially be many losers.

Top Bottom