Anyone for Trump Sneakers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gillstay

Über Member
You do know how the penthouse in Trump tower is decorated?

View attachment 722174

Saddam Hussain would have loved that apartment. He had taste too. ^_^

Gillstay

Über Member
I can find no part of me that is sympathetic to Trump, not in the least. That said, there are magnitudes of wrong doing and I don't like to operate from a binary perspective so I did find myself thinking, of the single 'nobody was hurt' defence, that he had a point.

Sure, he inflated (significantly) the value of his assets to secure loans etc. He'd not be alone there, neither the first nor last. Yes, he made a lot of money on the back of those lies but, again, that's hardly unknown. He's arguably doing what financiers have always done, leverage. There's a world that works that way, rightly or wrongly.

Thing is, it wasn't a scam. There were no losers. Those he lied to made money too.

How can you be sure there were no losers ? They must have those law for a reason. Not sure who it would be though.

Honest people who cannot get a loan ?

Melania had them removed

Dunno why

It's not like she'd be seeing Trump in them anyway, I reckon.

Trump's fraud has victims, all fraud does. It's like saying insurance fraud has no victims because the insurance company is paying out. Then complaining how your insurance costs more each year. Do not confuse your loyalty and defence of Trump with reality. Nothing about the man is honest.

Top Bottom