Anyone from Northern Ireland on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

runner

Guru
originally does that count?

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Another NI member here.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Born there, but my Dad got a job in England soon after. So spent most of my childhood visiting relatives, or holidaying at Portrush and Portstewart. Both parents still own a few fields and walls (no roof really to go with the walls) and the fields are the sort you can't see the bottom from the top because of slopes and rocks in fields (where the wee folk lived I was told as a child).

runner

Guru
Born there, but my Dad got a job in England soon after. So spent most of my childhood visiting relatives, or holidaying at Portrush and Portstewart. Both parents still own a few fields and walls (no roof really to go with the walls).
Ah good old Portrushspent many a summer there before moving to England in 1981.....time has flown must make a trip back to discover all my childhood haunts in Portadown and my uni days in Belfast

Chris S

Legendary Member
Post like yours and people still living in the past is the reason NI can't move on. If you expected anything different from NI residents there is something grossly wrong with you.
I spent my early childhood in Tullycarnet. It was quite a nice estate then, it isn't now. Things haven't changed after 20 years of 'peace'.

Top Bottom