Anyone get cold feet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

simonali said:

You could always put a thick pair of socks on ! :smile: it'd save 165 quid.. :biggrin:

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Not really, as I'd have to buy a bigger pair of shoes to get them on! :evil:

Pretty cool gadget, though and something I might've bought had the price been more sensible.

walker

as soon as they came on the market they was sold out within two months (or was it two weeks?) so they must be good and people are willing to pay for them

Tynan

Veteran
walker said:
as soon as they came on the market they was sold out within two months (or was it two weeks?) so they must be good and people are willing to pay for them

depends on how much stock they had initially, if they sold out that fast how can anyone know that they're 'that good'

seems silly to me, I do suffer from toes, big especially but that looks like a right palaver, remote control indeed

walker

Tynan said:
depends on how much stock they had initially, if they sold out that fast how can anyone know that they're 'that good'

seems silly to me, I do suffer from toes, big especially but that looks like a right palaver, remote control indeed

I think they were Betinni Endorsed, and everyone just jumped on the wagon

stevenb

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
I just wear a pair of overshoes, problem solved.

Ditto ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Ahhh yes, i have two pairs of those for each of my 3 sets of road shoes. ;)

Seriously though i would rather have over shoes on, easier to take off and they dont run out of batteries.
Wont they be heavier then over shoes aswell.(but only when they are dry)

"A pair of heating insoles
battery charger with double outlet
remote control to turn the insoles on and off from outside the shoe.
Automatically controls temperature for consistent warmth
Waterproof insoles
600+ charge cycles
No battery memory
Replaces standard SIDI insoles
"
If your shoes need a battery charger and a remote control, you need to have a good hard look at your life.;)

Top Bottom