Anyone got a spare 5k?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Edge705

OMG which crackpot invented that :eek:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Exactly how would you do an efficient shoulder check and have the knowledge that people have seem you indicate?

Plus the guy in the video didnt once have a helmet on. Not a good image of cyclists.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Exactly how would you do an efficient shoulder check and have the knowledge that people have seem you indicate?

Plus the guy in the video didnt once have a helmet on. Not a good image of cyclists.

Whereas with your tendency to bellow at everyone, you present the perfect image of cyclists I suppose. We don't (and shouldn't) have to wear helmets.

You also appear to have no idea of physical space. The caravan roof is lower than the rider's eyeline, and it's barely wider than his shoulders. Being aware of surroundings would be no trouble for someone paying attention. A mirror might help, but I'd be happy towing it.

Mind you, I frequently have the Maximus loaded with recycling boxes to about the same height as my head, so I'm used to using my senses carefully.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Whereas with your tendency to bellow at everyone, you present the perfect image of cyclists I suppose. We don't (and shouldn't) have to wear helmets.

You also appear to have no idea of physical space. The caravan roof is lower than the rider's eyeline, and it's barely wider than his shoulders. Being aware of surroundings would be no trouble for someone paying attention. A mirror might help, but I'd be happy towing it.

Mind you, I frequently have the Maximus loaded with recycling boxes to about the same height as my head, so I'm used to using my senses carefully.
Sounds like you've just been told off by your mum Matthew:laugh: (No offence meant to either party) . BTW what exactly is a shoulder check? Do you mean checking that you've got both shoulders? Or did you mean to say a "good look behind"?

Yes, not a good image,but an excellent one.

Gary E

Veteran
It's also bloody annoying when a completely unrelated thread turns into a debate about helmets!

We should have a fine system for anyone who uses the word outside a thread with the word 'helmet' in the title.

Gary E

Veteran
It's also bloody annoying when a completely unrelated thread turns into a debate about helmets!

We should have a fine system for anyone who uses the word outside a thread with the word 'helmet' in the title.
Which, technically, means I'm fined! Arghhhh :cursing:

You could mount a camera on each corner of the caravan Matthew, a bit like this perhaps.

2245484264_91bfae62fe.jpg

Just think of the different shots of people not really doing anything, but annoying you none the less that you could capture, and the hours you could then spend compiling all the footage of it.

OMG, this could create a camera cycling monster, what have I done?

Top Bottom