Anyone in KW Region on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
You do know this is a British forum? Good luck anyway.

vickster

Legendary Member
You do know this is a British forum? Good luck anyway.
How on earth would a forum newcomer know that?

Anyway isn’t the internet aka World Wide Web global by its :unsure:...just because most posters happen to be in the UK (Most certainly not all however)

vickster

Legendary Member
They wouldn't, which is why Globalti told them.
It came across as a critical comment in my reading...it's not a British forum exclusively (it just happens to have been started by someone residing in the UK) :shy: There are some members in Canada

Apologies if not meant as such

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
It's a British-ish forum.. And Australia, Hong Kong, Africa, USA etc
And Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands and so on (although members on the mainland may need a visa come 1 Jan 2021... :ph34r:)
Ain't the WWW grand :becool:

Hi there and welcome @velo.mouse.

There are a few canucks on here, however, as far as I know, none in KW area. But most of us are a friendly lot, so hang around and let us know how you get on. Enjoy your rides, you have plenty of routes to explore!

From an ex-resident of the great white north.

I'm not in your area, but I'd love to see some photos of the scenery from your rides. Although this is an imperial forum, we do have quite a few members drop in from the colonies, and even some double-agents reporting back from the Axis-countries, and they're all very welcome.

Danke, danke.

@velo.mouse I second the request for pictures, If only for the poor folk on the rainy island yearning for a view of the outside world.

Top Bottom