Anyone know of Phone network which will keep talk time for ever ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello All,
I'm sure I could have worded the question better but do any of the phone networks still do pay as you go in the old style ie: I put £10 on the phone and it lasts till I use that talk time rather than I automatically lose it at the end of the month ? I 'm looking to put an emergency phone in the car but don't want to top it up every month to keep it going.

Thanks all

Adam4868

Guru
https://kenstechtips.com/index.php/payg-inactivity-account-termination-and-credit-expiry
Youd probally be better asking the phone company,as wouldnt trust a lot of them !

Venod

Eh up
Asda payg, I think you have to make one call or send one text every 6 months to keep your connection, if you don't do this you have to contact them to reconnect but I don't think you lose your balance.

Adam4868

Guru

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
I haven't as yet read through all the links as I've just got back in and have to be up for work at 4am but I will have a good look when I return from work.

Many thanks to all of you.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Not the case when my parents were with Tesco payg. Minutes expired every month ... let's say they aren't big mobile users!

My son, who has SLD so I look after this sort of thing for him, has Tesco PAYG. I top it up whenever necessary. Last time was Saturday of last weekend.

Top Bottom