Anyone know this cyclist? South Manchester/Chorlton..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ter-news/woman-attacked-row-over-dog-10600153

JS78794398.jpg

Cubist

Still wavin'
Hmmmmmm, suspiciously quiet.........

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hmmmmmm, suspiciously quiet.........
Ok then ... No - I have never seen him before.

Come on all you other CycleChat members who do not recognise him - speak up! :okay:

(If he did what he is alleged to have done then I hope he gets what is coming to him. It's a bit odd letting the woman take that photo though - you would have thought he would have grabbed the phone to stop himself being identified.)

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
I knew where it was just from the picture, a place quite a few of the locals cycle down often.

Most people walk their bikes across the bridge but there are others that don't, either way the whole area is full of walkers, dogs, joggers so you have to be careful and considerate.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Maybe people should learn to share spaces that lots of people use, without getting their hair off at every little thing.
I see loads of dogs off leads, while I'm out riding, but I've never yet felt the need to dismount my bike and throw someone down a flight of stairs!

Cubist

Still wavin'
Some that know the bridge describe it as three steps, so a "flight of stairs" is a wee bit of artistic licence perhaps. Wonder what the full story is?

We might want to wait to hear his side of the argument before we build the gallows.

I was headed down a cycling path when a small dog broke away from its owner and gave chase. The dog repeatedly bit at my ankles. After the dog finally made contact with my ankle i clipped out my foot and made contact with the dog. Not a lot of contact, but enough that the dog backed off. The owner was less than impressed, but what was I supposed to do.

Penski

"She was grabbed by her hair and pushed into the bridge’s metal railings before being thrown down steps."

Then she came back, thrust a phone in his face to photograph it.

I think something's a bit fishy with her account

Top Bottom