Anyone know what this is??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveMook

Regular
Hi, I bought some sort of Cannondale hybrid to commute to work on. Thing is I have no idea of the model. It was advertised as a bad boy but I dunno. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20190628_222720.jpg
    IMG_20190628_222720.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20190628_222754.jpg
    IMG_20190628_222754.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 24

Milkfloat

An Peanut
The bad boy has a suspension fork, I suspect you do have a bad boy but with an aftermarket fork.

OP
OP
D

DaveMook

Regular
Thanks. I'm new to all of this so it's appreciated. The bike is completely spotless and I paid £195 so I reckon I did alright either way just not sure why the seller would chop and change parts? I've tried to find the year but having no luck, I reckon the forks aren't the only things swapped

OP
OP
D

DaveMook

Regular
Also, the fork has the system integration sticker on it which I gather is a cannondale component? Pretty confused.

OP
OP
D

DaveMook

Regular
It's all about lighting, eh? Thankfully the missus isn't on this thread or I'd be getting it handed to me.

vickster

Legendary Member
Did the seller not know what it is? Was he the original owner? Did you ask for a copy of the receipt to be sure it was his to sell...?

OP
OP
D

DaveMook

Regular
Seller said it was a bad boy, no idea if he was the original owner, I don't really keep receipts for the things I buy unless the item warrants it, nor have I ever been asked for reciepts for items I have sold. I have no reason to think the bike was stolen, just wondering what year and model. Thanks.

Top Bottom