Anyone need any work doing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Desperately quiet here on a tube strike day - no customers! All admin up to date. No point marketing as everyone either away on holiday or working from home today.

So, anybody need anything doing to fill my day at work?

MiK1138

Veteran
Got some grass needs cutting but as you would need to get the tube to Kings X to get to Glasgow it probably wont work out

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I've got a customer website built in Umbraco that has stopped charging VAT and the programer is on holiday, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandane

Legendary Member
How are you at changing the rear brake discs/pads on a 2006 Corolla? (Fiddly boogaz; the foot brake works the disc pads, but the handbrake works shoes inside a drum which is integral with the discs :cursing:).
I'm not that far from @MiK1138 and EasyJet do a good service. You still need to get to Stanstead, Luton, or Gatwick of course.....

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Could you return some calls? I'm waiting on a number of calls/ e-mails and people aren't getting back to me.

It's OK- I'll let you know what I need you to say.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
3 bikes need cleaning and general fettling.

3 pictures need hanging.

I have a pile of ironing.

The front garden needs weeding.

I have some stuff for the dump, shall i go on :tongue:

You would get a ride on the high speed out of StPancras to the beach though:okay:

OP
OP
M

Markymark

Could do with a wet nurse for the baby so I can take my wife out for the day. How's your lactation?
It'd be me with a bottle of gin. Baby would be fast asleep when you get home but I'll not be around for the hangover tomorrow.
Could you return some calls? I'm waiting on a number of calls/ e-mails and people aren't getting back to me.

It's OK- I'll let you know what I need you to say.
Don;t worry, I'll tell them what really should be said not what you think should be said.
[QUOTE 3839524, member: 259"]Could you give my son a lift from St Pancras international to Victoria coach station? It's OK, he doesn't have his weird Welsh friend with him.[/QUOTE]
I'm on my bike today so unless he wants a backie?

Heifer73

Hi

I need to find a place to walk for this Saturday which is

Close to Ansty, Coventry

Walking for an hour to an hour and half back to the starting point

Walk does not need to start from Ansty as will have the car

Walk will start about 1pm however need to be home by 3pm for the football

Walk must avoid Coombe Abbey Park

This is your mission if you wish to accept it

OP
OP
M

Markymark

Hi

I need to find a place to walk for this Saturday which is

Close to Ansty, Coventry

Walking for an hour to an hour and half back to the starting point

Walk does not need to start from Ansty as will have the car

Walk will start about 1pm however need to be home by 3pm for the football

Walk must avoid Coombe Abbey Park

This is your mission if you wish to accept it
You drive to walk? Ok. How far would you cover and does it need to be via cafe/pub?

Heifer73

You drive to walk? Ok. How far would you cover and does it need to be via cafe/pub?

I will be visiting in Ansty and would have previously been visiting parents so car is essential to get there. I could drive half an hour to the start of a walk. It does not need to be via a café or pub.

Top Bottom