Anyone on Google earth?😁

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OldShep

Über Member
Caught me fencing too
5459D295-97F1-43AE-9970-32316CC4AD96.jpeg

OP
OP
Roseland triker

Roseland triker

Cheese ..... It's all about the cheese
Nosey buggers ain't they

Chislenko

Veteran
Not been on it but did find out someone on our street was dumping their car on our drive whilst we were at work.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
Unless they've updated recently, I think my old green car was visible on GE in at least two locations at opposite ends of the country. I'll have to check and see if it's still visible.

Mike_P

Guru
14 year old Streetscene - the better shot, at a different angle I'm bent down slightly talking to the then neighbours cat. Sure it could understand what was said to it.
1653508042738.png

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Almost...I spotted the GE car going over Bedminster Bridge in Bristol and thought I'd been snapped. Funny thing is that it was on the same day a low-loader drove past me with the DeLorean car from BTTF on it (I think it had been used in some publicity thing). One of our lab techs got onto the first 'draft' of GE Streetview years ago, he went out the back of the building to have a fag:laugh:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Is this Google Earth the one on the other side the sun that we can't see, but everything is in reverse?

Including that Vincent bloke waffling on about Invaders?.....^_^. Seriously though, if you hit the little planet symbol, you can look up at the sky at night wherever you are.

Top Bottom