Anyone panic buying....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Vacuum cleaners?

1409345414943_Image_galleryImage_Vacum_Graphic_jpg.JPG

Time's running out.

I see it as a 'suck it and see' situation.

Daft shoppers think that the more powerful vacuum cleaners, over 900W, can't be sold from 1st September. If they's taken their time to read articles about the ban, they'd have spotted that the ban applies only to the manufacture and importing of the more powerful models.

I wonder how big a contribution to CO2 emissions the ban will create. Not much if the Chateau Vernon pattern of use is anything to go by.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I do need a new hoover but am going to buy a Dyson, and won't be rushed into it by the frenzy!

screenman

Legendary Member
Somehow I don't think my bank balance could cope with those lol

Try and find a second hand one, they really are so much better and will last a lot longer. Mind you having said that you may struggle to find one, unlike a second hand Dyson of which the market is very full.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Henry

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Apparently those over-priced Kirby things are the best, new prices are insane but you can pick them up on ebay for around a onner fully reconditioned, they last for ever and spares are easy to get. I might try one next time as Dysons have gone down in quality and I'm not expecting mine to last too long.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I agree. I got one from a commercial suppliers at work when they had an offer running. It's a bigger model than the standard home version but it's never had a problem in the 8 years of ownership. This includes a lot of animal hair and a messy child.
And very easy to get parts and fix.

Top Bottom