Anyone seen these jerseys before?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
It depends what you want from a jersey- if you want one that's high quality, performs well and lasts several years then no- if you want a bargain that looks effective but may not last the season then it's a good price.
Baring in mind most of the pro stuff will be made in China you do wonder how much difference there actually is with stuff like this (imitation bikes excluded).

outlash

also available in orange
I'm not a fan of buying fakes. if I'm going to buy cheap, I'll just buy the best my budget can allow, not something that looks more expensive just so I achieve a 'look'. The originals of these knock offs in particular are made in Italy, they're not 'extras' made in the same factory by some enterprising soul after their shift so you really taking money away from Santini in this case.

Tony.

BigAl68

Über Member
As santini tops are made in Italy and the ones here are Chinese copies you get what you pay for.

U

User6179

They look like the same material as the cheap Karrimor tops you get for £6 , very thin and don't wash great .

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Come on Accy, you know you want a proper Santini shirt. I got a black Molteni ss shirt and the quality is first rate.I dont need to tell you where I got it from do I?:thumbsup:

Yes i do want a proper one but i don't want to pay forty nine quid for one when i could get 3 copies for the same amount.:thumbsup: I don't know how they've got away with using the Santini name on the fake jerseys, i thought copyright would've seen to that?:scratch:

sackville d

Veteran
Yes i do want a proper one but i don't want to pay forty nine quid for one when i could get 3 copies for the same amount.:thumbsup: I don't know how they've got away with using the Santini name on the fake jerseys, i thought copyright would've seen to that?:scratch:
It never stopped Chinarello,such considerations as copyright n` all.The blatant infringement of Dogma copyright always puzzled me:blink:

BigAl68

Über Member
China and copyright. That's about all you need to say

BigAl68

Über Member
Just bite the bullet and get one from prendas. Lovely company and great kit and you are keeping a small British business going.

Reactions: ACS
Top Bottom