Anyone use Serif Webplus x8???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 35268

Guest
Do you have the software but it has stopped working so you can't publish?
 
OP
OP
The Essex Spurs

The Essex Spurs

Über Member
Location
Witham Esssex
No the software is fine but wonder how I can get a host? I can build websites with my eyes shut but oddly can't publish them online and serif used to talk me through the final stages.
 
D

Deleted member 35268

Guest
Ahhh OK. I am going to assume you can just publish the site as HTML to a folder.
Then, install something like CoreFTP (free), type in your FTP hosting info and publish the files manually.
 
OP
OP
The Essex Spurs

The Essex Spurs

Über Member
Location
Witham Esssex
Thank you very much for looking for me.I'm off to work so won't be able to access it until a lot later but hopefully will help me.
What's the AVon Kennet canal like?? I plan to take my bikes there next time I visit Newbury???
 
Top Bottom